What is Interop London?
Interop London – Connecting the IT Community and Driving Innovation
Interop London is the official, flagship event of London Technology Week dedicated to the IT and tech community. Experience global trends and vendor solutions in IT infrastructure, cloud computing, mobility, cyber security, data-defined business intelligence and software applications via a dynamic range of demonstrations, education and hands-on tech.
Serving tomorrow’s enterprise IT leaders, Interop London will feature a world-class education programme and hundreds of solution providers demonstrating how emerging technologies and innovation are reshaping the enterprise.
The event will also showcase leading innovations from within the London tech scene and start-up community through our Future of Tech programme and the London Technology Week Arena.
How can Interop London answer my current challenges?
A world-class education programme and hundreds of solution providers helping you to succeed in your current projects and overcome the demands your business will soon be placing on you and your teams.
- Case studies – learn from organisations who have faced and overcome the same challenges as you
- Workshops – peer-to-peer discussions around projects, people and change
- Training – get hands-on with specialist learning and training sessions
- Vendor clinics – ask your current vendors about bolt-ons and improvements to the tech you’re already working with – you’ll be talking to the experts, not sales people!
- Solution providers – meet 100s of vendors from tier 1 technology companies to niche providers within cloud computing, mobility, infrastructure, software applications, cyber security and business intelligence.
INTRODUCING: Black Hat London – leading information security brand, Black Hat comes to Interop London through a dedicated Black Hat zone within the exhibition
What’s the future? Inspire me...
Our Future of Tech programme will feature cutting-edge technology, what's new on the market, prototype ideas and tech startup companies showcasing their new products and services including:
- Tech Startup 10 –The UK’s best tech startups showcasing their new technologies, products and services read more
- Startup mentoring – providing tech startups with advice from specialist mentors in pre-booked one-to-one sessions. These mentors will be specialists from accelerator programmes, VCs, law firms and HR.
- The Marketplace – informal showcase for all things tech. You’ll hear from specialists who’ve grown businesses from startup to scale-up to IPO on a UK or global scale. Also including a tech startup pitch programme.
- Tech Talent zone – workshops on recruitment, development and retention
- London Technology Week Arena – experience the best bits of London Technology Week, LIVE, in our purpose built arena. We’ll be showcasing the key themes from the week through an extensive keynote programme and a taster of some of the other headline events. You’ll also hear from leading tech superstars in the UK and beyond.
Be a part of something unique
London Technology Week is a week of face-to-face events celebrating London’s global position as a hotbed of tech innovation, business successes, entrepreneurship and creative talent. Interop London is the official, flagship event of London Technology Week and offers you a unique opportunity to be part of Europe’s largest gathering of technology professionals.
Visit the London Technology Week page for more information
The bigger picture
If you’re working on information security, buildings management or overseeing remote workforces and looking to improve or enhance your current approach, Interop London is unlike any other IT event. It also runs alongside a world-leading security show, specialist facilities management exhibition and dedicated field service event which allow you to learn from specialists in their field and attend with your FM, security or field service counterpart.